-
October 24th, 2005, 09:22 PM
#1
Inactive Member
paul this is specifically for you, because it has to do with a conversation we had this summer:
herbie fully loaded was released on dvd a week or so ago, so my prediciton of thanksgiving was far off... i forget your prediciton.
dunno if you remember that one or not. only reason i make it such a point is because at the end of the conversation you said that you doubt id remember it. well, i did remember.
-
October 24th, 2005, 10:52 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Damn, I dont remember that at all. You have a good memeory mr. fletcher.
-
October 24th, 2005, 11:03 PM
#3
Inactive Member
i can remember this as well, I remember saying that I thought it was a xmas movie.
-
October 25th, 2005, 03:32 PM
#4
Inactive Member
yea i specifically remember saying it would come out on oct. 25, i guess i win
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks